ND Paralegal Services

Notary Public Services

I provide mobile, or in person Notary Public Services in the Greater Toronto Area. My office is located at 405 The West Mall, Etobicoke, the most convenient place to visit by the public transit or in car.

When  you need notary services, Legalization, or Authentication services, please email  me at [email protected] or phone me at 416-624-7011. You wont need to wait for the services.

 Please note that you must sign in the physical presence of the Notary for her to notarize your signature I, as a notary public in the province of Ontario, would notarize and commission many of the documents but not all.When I am not confident on the particular document or in affidavit, I will simply deny to put my signature and seal. Here is the lists of documents that I notarize and commission. However it is not the exclusive list of documents. If you need to confirm the document that I notarize or not, please contact us.

It is recommended to discuss and understand your notary services requirements by calling Naba Dhungana, and I will provide customized solutions as per your specific circumstances. You can make a same day appointment to visit to my office or I can provide house call services for notary services.

I Notarize & Certify the following documents

  • University, college, and high school degrees
  • University and College Transcripts Notarization
  • Citizenship Card/Passport
  • Work Permit Notarization
  • Visitor Visa Permit Notarization
  • Foreign Work Visas
  • Student Study Permit
  • Marriage/Birth/Death Certificate
  • Criminal Background Clearance Certificate/Letters
  • Photo ID/ Permanent Resident Card
  • Membership Cards/Utility bills
  • Will and Las testament
  • Memoranda

Statutory Declaration & Commissioning
  • Lost, Stolen, Damaged Passport
  • Proof of Loss Motor Vehicle Insurance
  • Medical Insurance Reimbursement
  • Documents for loans, debts and finances
  • Statutory Declaration for Proof of Identity and Verification
  • Replacement of University Degrees / Diplomas Request – Lost & Destroyed Form
  • Replacement of Birth Certificate Request for out-of-province
  • Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union for work and immigration purposes
  • Domestic Partnership Declaration

  • RRSP Withdrawal  with the consent of a Spouse
  • Statutory Declaration of Single Status and Non-impediment Certificate for Marriage Abroad
  • Separation of Legal Spouses or Common-law Partners
  • OSAP Application Marital Status Declaration – Common-law Union Relationship,
  • Sole Support Parent, Single Independent Status Form.
  • Construction Material Bill of Sale Declaration Form
  • Statutory Declaration in Lieu of a Guarantor for Passport and Immigration Matters
  • Estate Documents for Settlement
  • Statutory Declarations for Admission and Licensing Examinations:
  • Medical Council of Canada MCC
  • College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario CPSO
  • Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario RCDSO
  • National Dental Examining Board of Canada
  • College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario CDHO
  • The Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada PEBC
  • College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario CTCMPAO
  • Independent Licensing to Practice Medicine Declaration
  • United States Medical Licensing Examination
  • Application for PEBC Pharmacist Evaluating Examination
  • Statutory Declaration for Annual Renewal of a Corporate Professional Status – Dental, Medicine, Nursing, Accountants and Brokers.
  • Statutory Declaration for Insurance Indemnification and Releases
  • Statutory Declaration – Continuing Professional Development CPD Credit hours for Immigration Consultant in Ontario – ICCRC – CAPIC.
  • Sex Change Application – Gender Change Application – Statutory Declaration by a Person for a Change of Sex Designation on a Birth Registration
  • Statutory Declaration of a Translator
  • Statutory Declaration of Shipping and Receiving Receipts
  • LSUC Paralegal/ Lawyer Application to Surrender a License to Practice and Provide Legal Services Declaration
Witnessing signatures, identity verification & confirmation
  • Witnessing Divorce/ Separation/ Custody/ Marriage/ Cohabitation Agreements
  • Witnessing Corporation Minutes by the Directors
  • Witnessing Contracts, Agreements, Leases, Promissory Notes, and
  • Waivers
  • Witnessing Board of Trade Waivers and Releases for International Tendering
  • Toronto Board of Education Immunization and Vaccination Exemption Form
  • Confirming Certificate of Life – For Old Age Foreign Pensions
  • Certified Identity Confirmation for Candidate to the Medical Council of Canada
  • Certification of Identification Form for Registration for Medical School Examination and Licensing
  • Certification of Identity Form for Licensing Examination and Admission Application to the United States of America Bar – exp. New York
  • Certificate Confirming Residential Address for School Application
  • Security Clearance Identity Verification/Confirmation
  • Private and Corporate Transactions
  • Job Applications and Opinion Letters
  • Employment Letter of Offer and Acceptance Confirmation
  • Children Consent Letter to Travel and Vacationing Abroad Notarization

Commissioning the Affidavits
  • Affidavit for Name Change Application
  • Affidavit Explaining Spelling Errors and Discrepancies in Names and/or Date of Birth
  • Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Vehicle between Family Members – Old/ Used Car/ Vehicle Transfer Tax Exempt Form Notarization.
  • Children School Vaccination Exemption Form Notarization – Health and Long Term Care – Public Health – Sworn Statement of Conscience or Religious
  • Belief Affidavit for Immunization of School Pupils Act.
  • Provincial Nominee Program PNP – Nomination Affidavit for Immigration
  • Lost Government Cheque Affidavits
  • FRO Forms – Family Responsibility Office for collecting court order payment arrears and to provide financial statement declaration.
  • Lost Saving Bonds Affidavits
  • Transfer Bonds Affidavit of a Deceased Estate
  • Transferring Shares Affidavits
  • New York State Bar Admission Affidavit
  • New York State Traffic Violations Admission and Pleading Affidavit
  • Affidavit of Identification for Release of Trust and Court Supervised Funds.
  • Air Canada Affidavit for Designation of a Common-Law Partner
  • Out of State Traffic Ticket Infraction Reduction Request and Pleading Affidavit
  • Landlord and Tenant Board Affidavit Affirmation
  • Land Transfer Tax Rebate Affidavits
  • Out-Of-Province and Country – Statutory Declaration for Proof of Identity
  • Insurance Claims Commissioning
  • Affidavit For Application and Renewal of Indian Passports

Affidavit for Change of Name , Signature , and  Change of Appearance – Application for a Minor
Documentations for Domestic and International Adoptions
Affidavit of Service and other court related documents – Small Claims, Superior Court, Appeal Court,

Acceptable  Identity Documents

We only accept the following identity documents from the clients during notarization or commissioning the documents. Please get ready any two out of the following.

  • Passport – Canadian or Foreign bearing the full legal name
  • Driver’s License
  • Canadian Citizenship Card
  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Indian Status Card
  • Ontario Photo Card
  • Canadian Federal Firearms License
  • Nexus Card
  • Canadian National Institute for the Blind Identification Card CNIB
  • Canadian Armed Forces/ Military Identification Card
  • Foreign National Identification Card issued by a Government Agency

Contact Us

If you have more than 5 copies for notary, we will give you discount. Please request a Price Quote

Request A Quote

Call Now Button